- Product Details
About the Fabric
Elvis may have been the King of Rock n Roll - but Priscilla was the understated Queen and we have named a dress after her accordingly. The Priscilla is the shape of our infamous Gia style, bell sleeves and ankle grazing - sneaking into the limited edition - Elvis for Réal, Taking Care of Business collection. She’s the quiet understated statement piece of the collection - slip her on with ease, and feel as classic as the hit her print is named after - BLUE MOON.
© ABG EPE IP LLC
- Same shape as our ‘Gia’ dress
- Full length maxi dress with long bell sleeves
- Boat neckline - the same neckline as our 'Rainey Dress'
- Bias cut
- No lining
- Slip on style, without a zip
- Should be worn with nude coloured underwear
- Suitable for wearing a bra
- Original black and navy ‘Blue Moon’ print, designed by Réalisation
- Sizing is considered standard
- Limited edition collector’s piece, a part of our ‘Elvis Presley’ capsule collection
Our Dreamgirl: Essence 5'8 wears XS.
Refer to our sizing chart for more detailed fit notes.
We use flash photography, for best colour accuracy of the garment, please refer to the fabric swatch image.
100% Silk Jianhong Crepe
Dry clean only
AboutFabric:We carefully choose the type and weight of silk that we use for each design specifically. This style has been made in silk jianhong crepe, one of our core Réal fabrics: a delicate crepe georgette with a lightly textured surface. We have selected this jianhong crepe with its lightweight, airy, and ever so slightly sheer nature in mind.
RÉALISATION SIZE GUIDE
The Priscilla is considered true to size. If you are in between sizes, we recommend the larger size.
Need some help? Send us an email